Monday 22 April 2013

School picture in want


I wish I had a school picture like this - with me doing the genius pose that Jason Segel strikes on the left side. Here as Nick in Freaks and GeeksI made an attempt in the ninth grade, but had a strange woollen cap on and a facial expression that did not read "I couldn't/wouldn't/don't give a shit" as Jason's does, instead I just look miserable - all in all, the photo is nowhere close in looking as brilliant as this one. Just adding on to all of my other disappointments.

Translation: Jag önskar jag hade ett skolfoto som detta på Nick (Jason Segel) i Freaks and Geeks - han till vänster då alltså. Så perfekt! Gjorde ett försök till det i nian - exakt samma pose, men med ett helt annat resultat - inte lika slagkraftigt med mig som modell med andra ord.

No comments:

Post a Comment