Wednesday 17 April 2013

and then it was off to London

not the place where I had my fish'n'chips, and mrs. Thatcher was with us during the whole weekend. 

I spent two lovely days in London with the two most amazing friends. W is now living in London-town, whilst B wanted to celebrate her birthday there - I just tagged along for the fun off it. 

paid a visit to Borough Market.

very, very low tide.

walking along the Thames, we were accompanied by some rock'n'roll... bursting out from the actual river. 


Ate some pretty nasty fish'n'chips - complete and utter disappointment it was. Thought I would relive that amazing culinary experience I'd had in Dublin a while back ago, but I was miserably wrong. Haven't given up hope yet, though. 




I missed out on the opportunity to eat some heavenly (one can only imagine this time) mexican street food along the Thames, but it´s on my list for my next visit - I am obsessed with mexican street food.

Went to Shoreditch with my peeps on Sunday. The sun was shining (from behind the grey clouds) and we were met by the view of hundreds of ladies and gents (actually mostly men) standing in a colorful queue waiting to get in to the Crepe City Sneaker Festival where they were ensured to find the best and rarest trainers from all of their favorite brands on sale that day. 

We, however, spent the entire day on Brick Lane where we had some epic laughs and a great time together. My gosh, the amount of eye candy we had on our disposal - beautiful, gorgeous people where ever our heads turned - and our heads did turn!

On our last evening together we decided to hit a Comedy Club. Actually pre-booked and pre-paid our tickets online only to, later on at the door, find out that the show was on for free. Well now, wasn´t that strange!? We got our money back, decided to spend them on beer instead - watching the show for free. And the comedy? Yes, we did laugh!


Translation: Två dagar i London med två godingar! Det blev en del fotografier, en del promenader, en del "tube"-åkningar, en del prat med främlingar - som lite senare blev vänner med en på facebook, en del skratt, en del sura miner, en del dans på stora klubbar, en del sightseeing, en del sena nätter, en del mys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment