Monday 4 March 2013

after four vodka sodas I realized, I had something to say

These are the shows that will have my attention throughout 2013. 

- Homeland (Showtime)
- True Blood (HBO)
- Suits (USA Network)
- Girls (HBO)
- The Mindy Project (Fox)


I've been watching The Mindy Project for a couple of days straight now - it´s the perfect show to kick-back and relax to. Have had some pretty insane laugh attacks whilst watching Mindy and the others do their thing - already picked up some memorable quotes that will stay with me during this spring. Hilarious. 

- Cougar Town (TBS)
- Happy Endings (ABC)
- Veep (HBO)
- 24 Hours in A&E (BBC)
- The Big C (Showtime)
- Luck (HBO)
- Community (NBC)


Translation: Kommer att följa dessa karaktärer på TV nu i vår, sommar, höst och vinter. Slår ett slag för komediserien The Mindy Project - roligt, roligt, roligt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment