Sunday 24 February 2013

Oscar Night and I´ve fallen in love

                                                       Sandé at the BRITs three days ago

For months now I´ve been craving for some new melodies and rhymes to fill my day-to-day existence with - I´ve found them and fallen in love. Emeli Sandé's album is exactly what I needed. No wonder it won the British Album of the Year Award! 

And as the Oscars are approaching (tonight's the big night) I´ve been indulging myself in watching movies - trying to catch up with the world of motion pictures. Thought that Bradley Cooper was absolutely brilliant in Silver Linings Playbook. And Argo - well, that story just blew my mind away, can´t believe those events actually took place. 


     Silver Linings Playbook

     Argo

Translation: Lyssnar just nu på Emeli Sandés album - magiskt! Inte undra på att det vann Årets Album i Storbritannien. Har även laddat upp inför Oscarsgalan i natt. Bradley Cooper gör en lysande prestation i The Silver Linings Playbook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment