Sunday 29 September 2013

Médecins Sans Frontières

I´m a fan of Doctors without Borders - Médecins Sans Frontières - you should be too. It is one of the organizations I´ve supported the longest on a regular basisAnd I am actually thinking of joining the force - contribute with my expertise. 

A lecture was given last week at uni regarding the work of MSF, this engineer came to persuade us to become crew members of the organization - although engineers are perhaps more suitable as the helping hand, and more needed I believe, than architects. But then again, it has always been this dream of mine doing field work, for MSF. Although me not becoming a doctor has, in one small sense, substantially made it harder for me to witness that dream come true - I will not make it stand in the way of my depictured life. I will work for MSF

Or I´ll just join Architects without Borders - their meeting is on wednesday...

Translation: Jag är månadsgivare hos Läkare utan Gränser. Bli det du med. 

No comments:

Post a Comment