Saturday 27 July 2013

Abundant greenery and exquisite scenery




The waterfalls at Papuk Geopark in northeast Croatia.



Last month I spent my days walking about in lush greenery whilst the sun was spreading terror down in the city. I´ve been hiking up a nearby mountain, down another mountain, taking a dip in a lake, killing my legs and as, walking for hours, working up a thirst, enjoying the outdoors, craving for some wine, stumbling upon some insects and woodpeckers, eating a beautifully done pizza (it was the only thing they had on the menu, and I swallowed the thing with great delight), befriended a stray cat (after three days we learned that it was the house cat of our neighbor) and felt the summer holiday come to an end.

Translation: Det har varit en semestermånad fylld med utflykter och traskande upp och nerför kullar och berg. Jag har badat i grönska och fantastiska vyer och njutit av ben och rumpa som fått sig en omgång. 

No comments:

Post a Comment